Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Developementplan Part 1

Ok, before I start this entry.. Congratulations Becky and John it's your 8th anniversary. I'm so happy to know you, and to know you belong to my family!


I promised to go through my goals for the next few months. Also to let you know how well I can achive them. I will introduce you to one of my goals in each of my entries.
The first one, is a nice "word-game in german" dosen't work to well in english, but nevertheless it is a goal of mine. 
GE(H)DANKENSPAZIERGANG - meaning something like go on a walk with your thoughts. 


My goal is to go on a 30minutes walk every week with Brent. You may wonder why that is a goal. Well, the walk itself is to get some exercise, but the that I will do it with Brent has mainly to do with the fact, that when you walk and talk (moving also your brain) gets you great ideas. 
It's important to share things in your life you want to change, or that are bothering you. Or things that you were thinking about for some time. 


Let your thoughts walk, let them free.. it's not about a serious problem-solving discussion.. but building on or at each others dreams. 
Where do I want to be in three years.... Let's dream together! 


If you ever want to go on a walk with me, just let me know.. I like this game. 


Next will be "PERSONAL STUDY". 

1 comment:

  1. CLAUDIA!!! I don't know why but I didn't know how to actually get to this blog until right now when I clicked on the link on facebook! I'm so happy to have you as family too! How are the walks going? Me and Jonathan always discover so many ideas and talk about goals on our walks, it really is a wonderful thing to do as a couple. Love to you! Becky

    ReplyDelete