Sunday, April 3, 2011

The start

Ok, you might think why do I write this Blog. It is an experiment. My brain sometimes seems to work at least 1 mio miles an hour. I admit that might be a little bit exagerated, but to me it just feels this way.

I started reading this book, it is called "the drama of being highly skilled". (Das Drama der Hochbegabten) It might seem to be a bit arogant, to actually think something like that about onesself. But I thought, why not give it a try. That's why I'm here sitting and writting this blog.

Have you ever feeled that others cannot understand what you are talking about? Does it seem to you that others are a bit slow sometimes? Ok, that's how it is for me. Which doesn't necessarly mean someone is highly skilled, but it definitely doesn't make it easier.

Funnily, I tried to explain how I think to my dear husband the other night. I made the example of a labyrinth, that my thoughts are going through... well what did I read in the book.. obviously I'm not the only one thinking like that. Just to clarify, I'm not talking of a labryrinth, that you might think I could get lost. Have you ever heard of a labyrinth in a kretish style. That's what I'm talking about.

I am very fascinated by this book, because I find so many logical expanations. Don't get me wrong, I don't walk around considering myself being "highly skilled" but obviously I'm not abnormal in so many things, just different.

I will try to explain my thoughts in this blog, mainly to have a ventil for my brain. Who knows maybe someone enjoys reading it....

My goal you might wonder is to practice writting, and one day, I might be able to write a book. I dream to write a thriller... so let's see where this leads to.

No comments:

Post a Comment