Sunday, April 24, 2011

A date - according to my brain?

Ok, have you ever looked forward to a date? How do you picture a date with someone you really like? Here is my version of it. You get nicely dressed up, then you'll be taken to a restaurant. (doesn't have to be a super fancy one - maybe something like Yard House / in CH a Pizeeria) anyways.. that's what I had in mind (and here it is again why it is called "Inside Claudia's Brain") I went on a date with Brent, thursday night. Later, I kind of understood that when he said "let's go and get some dinner" he truely had just food in his mind. (Why can I not be inside Brent's Brain?) so we go to town - not to mention that I actually got dressed up - and he askes me "where do you wanna go" all girlie I say "this time you choose". (My mistake - of course) so he thinks for a couple of seconds and then he answers: "ok let's go buy some sandwiches and eat in the park". Yes, if you have an unbelievable look on your face, you know ecaxtly how I looked. At that time my brain goes a 100 miles an hour. To late, I let him make the decision and here we are now, sitting in a park and eating our sandwiches... After the first shock was over I have to admit it was kind of funny... maybe even romantic.

As a conclusion I have to say, the next time, I ask if we are going on a date or not.... that might help, and if not I will wear something more comfortable.;-)

P.S did I say the sandwiches were great.

No comments:

Post a Comment