Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy

Can you imagine, that I'm happy? Happier than I've been in the last two years? Ok, first I think it has to do with the sun. Berne is experience a spring which was never like that before. So, I credit that first to that.

But as I wrote before, that it is important to have constantly something to do, keeps me from just get bored. In the last 4 weeks, I haven't been bored. I started reading. More or less 3 books at once, and it is so great to do that. I increased my preparation for meetings and personal study. I even started to do some math again. I can't believe all of that gave me such a boost, I wonder why I didn't do that before. As a result of that I have more energy. I mean I'm still getting tired, I still take my pills and see a psychatrist, but I feel good. I don't know why and how it happened, but it definitely feels great.

One other thing.. today I acctually took out my sowing machine again. WOW it was fun.. mmmh I wonder if I should sow my own skirt instead of buying it. I'm looking for something specific maybe, that might be easier than searching for it.

Well, my planes for this week are simple, work.. :-( I have so many meetings, I hope I get everything done. Do you have that sometime, that you go to work, and after a whole day working, your having your hours, but your real work needs still be done, that's how it will be. But, I'm sure there is nothing to worry about.. especially because friday is a holiday.. so I guess I will grab some books and sit (hopefully) in the sun and enjoy those great stories....
which leads me to the most important question of to day: Am I able to write a book? Is there anyone who would read it? I keep thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment