Tuesday, June 5, 2012

At school

Yes, you read right. I'm sitting at school. It is so extremely boring. Not so much the subject, that I actually think is really useful. But my teacher... I can't find words. I think it would do him a lot good if he would attend one of our meetings, just to see, how to give good talks. 
I have to sit at school for about 8 hours each week, and he keeps talking non-stop, and thinks he is soo funny.. whereas he is just boring. We keep playing games on the internet, reading newspaper, or as I do right now, writing my blog. At least, this gives me the time to do that...
It's only about 20 more minutes or so... and then I'm done for today. 


But the weekend will be planed with doing my assignment. We have to write a paper about acquiring a new business, and to justify why that is done. So I definitely know what my weekend looks like. Reading and writing. 


If anyone has an idea about, how to get motivated about school or doing homework, please let me know.. I'm taking any advice! :-) Or at least how I can survive 8 hours of boring bla bla bla... 


Anyway, we are still waiting for a respond about the apartment we'd like to rent. Unfortunately, we haven't heard anything so far. 

1 comment:

  1. That is so true about people who do public speaking and how some are so bad at it, I often think how the ministry school would be so good for them too! We really are privileged to have that resource available to us and for free. Oh, I hope you get the apartment!

    ReplyDelete